Whether you’re a new listener or you’ve been with me for the last 4 years, we’ve covered a ton of topics together. From hydration and running, to journaling, meditation, and even the experiment where I gave up wearing glasses – we’ve explored it all! 🤓
But as we all know, change is inevitable, and I’m no exception. That’s why in today’s episode, I want to be completely honest with you about the self-care and wellness habits I’ve stuck with and those I’ve let go of over the past 4 years of experimentation.
Self-care and wellness are broad categories, and what works for me now might not have worked in the past or might not work for me in the future. So, get your headphones and settle in because I’m going to spill the tea on what I’ve kept and what I’ve discarded along the way.
A little bit every day is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is the only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll lean from this episode:
- The self-care and wellness habits I’ve stuck with after 4 years of experimentation
- What I’ve let go of and why
- And a big announcement about the future of the Body Nerd Show (I’m not going anywhere!)
- Join me for the 2023 Movement Mavens Retreat! www.aewellness.com/retreat/
- 30 days to more strength + flexibility with the Mobility Mastery Toolkit
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more.
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- TikTok @ aewellness
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Today’s episode is brought to you by Mobility Mastery Toolkit. Forget icing and stretching – and get a simple program you can do on your own that actually works. The Toolkit includes 30-days of exercises so you know exactly what to do to improve the mobility of your hips, lower back, feet, neck and shoulders. With video demos and a full-body mobility workout calendar, you’re just 15-mins a day from feeling stronger and more flexible. Save 50% when you use the code MASTERY at www.mobilitytoolkit.co
Subscribe: iTunes | Stitcher | RSS | Google Play | Spotify
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com