Are your shoulders feeling stiff or painful? It might be time to give them some love and attention. In today’s episode, we’re diving into the world of shoulder pain and how to find relief.
If you’re like me and spend a significant part of your day hunched over a screen, your shoulders could use some extra care. The good news is that simple movements and exercises can make a world of difference.
So if you have shoulder pain and are ready for some fixes (that won’t hurt) – I’ve got you covered with today’s episode.
A little bit every day is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is the only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at
What you’ll lean from this episode:
- All about shoulder pain and common shoulder injuries
- How to strengthen and mobilize your shoulders without getting hurt
- The surprising benefits of incorporating more hanging into your shoulder routine
- What is Shoulder Impingement? (AE Wellness YouTube)
- Rotator Cuff Exercise – Shoulder Push Backs (AE Wellness YouTube)
- Wall Slides for Bulletproof Shoulders (AE Wellness YouTube)
- Improve Grip Strength With Hanging (AE Wellness YouTube)
- Keep Moving In Place (Katy Bowman)
- Dynamic Home Reaching and Hanging Spaces (Katy Bowman)
- Hanging and Swinging 101 (Katy Bowman)
- Partial-Thickness Rotator Cuff Tear by Itself Does Not Cause Shoulder Pain or Muscle Weakness in Baseball Players
- 30 days to more strength + flexibility with the Mobility Mastery Toolkit
- Movement Mavens has the tools and strategy to support you on your path to enjoying life without pain – www.aewellness.com/mavens
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more.
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- TikTok @ aewellness
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Today’s episode is brought to you by Mobility Mastery Toolkit. Forget icing and stretching – and get a simple program you can do on your own that actually works. The Toolkit includes 30-days of exercises so you know exactly what to do to improve the mobility of your hips, lower back, feet, neck and shoulders. With video demos and a full-body mobility workout calendar, you’re just 15-mins a day from feeling stronger and more flexible. Save 50% when you use the code MASTERY at
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com