Discover the secrets of snoring and how to find relief in this episode. Did you know that 45% of adults snore occasionally, while 25% snore regularly?
Whether you’re the snorer or sleep beside one, snoring can be more than just noise. It can disrupt your sleep, leaving you groggy, with a dry mouth, or a sore neck.
So whether you’re the snore-er or sleep next to someone who does, today’s episode is for you.
A little bit every day is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is the only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at
What you’ll lean from this episode:
- Common causes of snoring
- How jaw position and neck position (and pain) are related
- And simple exercises for the tongue and face that will help manage snoring
- Easy massage for jaw pain (no equipment needed) (AE Wellness YouTube)
- Jaw Pain Self-Care Guide
- Mouth taping for sleep: A TikTok trend with merit (Dentistry IQ)
- Mouth and Throat Exercises to Help Stop Snoring (Sleep Foundation)
- Smartphone-based delivery of oropharyngeal exercises for treatment of snoring: a randomized controlled trial (Sleep and Breathing)
- Effects of Oropharyngeal Exercises on Snoring (American College of Chest Physicians)
- Clinical Implications of Mandible and Neck Measurements in Non-Obese Asian Snorers (Clinical and Experimental Ororhinolaryngology)
- 30 days to more strength + flexibility with the Mobility Mastery Toolkit
- Movement Mavens has the tools and strategy to support you on your path to enjoying life without pain – www.aewellness.com/mavens
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more.
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- TikTok @ aewellness
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Today’s episode is brought to you by Mobility Mastery Toolkit. Forget icing and stretching – and get a simple program you can do on your own that actually works. The Toolkit includes 30-days of exercises so you know exactly what to do to improve the mobility of your hips, lower back, feet, neck and shoulders. With video demos and a full-body mobility workout calendar, you’re just 15-mins a day from feeling stronger and more flexible. Get $20 off when you use the code MASTERY at
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com