As a high school soccer player, I’m super familiar with ankle sprains. And even if you’ve never played a sport – if you have ankles, chances are you’ve twisted yours at least once.
On this episode, I’m doing a deep dive on everything you need to know about ankles, including why ankle sprains happen and how to strengthen your feet to make them a thing of the past.
What’s your favorite self-care hack that helps you feel amazing every day? I want to know! Leave me a message on Instagram (@hollaformala) or a voice message at 818-396-6501.
If you believe that life without pain is possible, but you’re not quite sure how to get there – let’s talk. Book a free Movement Magic Call and get clarity on where to focus your self-care energy and figure out what small shifts will get you on the fast track to waking up without pain, every day. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/apply
What you’ll learn from this episode:
– The anatomy of ankles and what causes ankle sprains
– How to avoid ankle sprains
– Why you don’t need to wear an ankle brace forever
– Why ice isn’t the best fix for a sprain
– And what to do if you have an ankle sprain or other ankle pain
- Wanderlust Festivals Summer 2019 – use code AELLISWL19 to save 10%
- Voodoo Floss + Compression Bands for swelling
- Join the Pain-Free. Every Day. FB community
- Come hang out with me on Instagram
- Download a free plan with 9 simple things to soothe yourself when you’re in pain
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com