Do your workouts make you happy? Do you feel pressured to work out every day? I have a confession – I don’t exercise every day. I MOVE every day – and there’s a big difference.
On this episode, I discuss the difference between exercise and movement and why it may actually be worse for your body to work out every day. We’ll dive deep into answering the question of if exercising every day really matters and how you can keep your body healthy and strong by doing something else every day.
If you believe that life without pain is possible, but you’re not quite sure how to get there – let’s talk. Book a free Movement Magic Call and get clarity on where to focus your self-care energy and figure out what small shifts will get you on the fast track to waking up without pain, every day. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/apply
What you’ll learn from this episode:
– The difference between exercise and movement
– Why enjoying your workouts is more important than getting them done
– And the importance of moving every day for your physical and mental health
- Pilates Intense Interval Training https://www.piit28.com/
- Katy Bowman Move Your DNA: Restore Your Health Through Natural Movement
- Why We Get Fat: And What to Do About It By Gary Taubes
- Join the Pain-Free. Every Day. FB community https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Download a free plan with 9 simple things to soothe yourself when you’re in pain https://www.aewellness.com/pain-free
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com