Getting 10,000 steps a day is not as hard as you might think it is – and it may be the key to having better moods and energy levels!
On this episode, you’ll learn why 10k steps is the default minimum for most exercise trackers, why I love FitBit, and how a simple leaderboard turned me into a competitive walking monster.
If you believe that life without pain is possible, but you’re not quite sure how to get there – let’s talk. Book a free Movement Magic Call and get clarity on where to focus your self-care energy and figure out what small shifts will get you on the fast track to waking up without pain, every day. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/apply
What you’ll learn from this episode:
– How to get more steps on a regular basis
– If getting 10,000 steps a day is the default minimum
– Why focusing on getting more steps can be more beneficial than worrying about workouts
– How to use your walk for socializing, learning, or decompressing
– Why your overall step count is less important than just moving more
– How to start up a daily walking habit (and stick with it)
- Body Nerd Garage in LA, October 2019 https://aewellness.com/events/body-nerd-garage/
- Movement Mavens framework https://www.aewellness.com/movement-mavens-membership/
- Join the Pain-Free. Every Day. FB community https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Download a free plan with 9 simple things to soothe yourself when you’re in pain http://www.aewellness.com/pain-free
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com