Daily gratitude journaling can change your life – I know it changed mine! A gratitude practice has been shown to improve a ton of things, including, mood, sleep, physical health, and mental strength.
On this episode, I sit down with my Mom to talk about how a simple act of writing down what you’re grateful for can change your day-to-day.
What’s your favorite self-care hack that helps you feel amazing every day? I want to know! Leave me a message on Instagram (@hollaformala) or a voice message at 818-396-6501.
If you believe that life without pain is possible, but you’re not quite sure how to get there – let’s talk. Book a free Movement Magic Call and get clarity on where to focus your self-care energy and figure out what small shifts will get you on the fast track to waking up without pain, every day. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/apply
What you’ll learn from this episode:
– How to use a daily gratitude journal to change your life
– The difference between long vs short form journaling and benefits of each
– Why you should consider putting pen to paper and physically writing in your journal
– How journaling can change your relationships with those closest to you
- Nicole Sachs and JournalSpeak
- The 3-Minute Morning Journal: Intentions & Reflections for a Powerful Life
- Learn More About Movement Mavens
- Join the Pain-Free. Every Day. FB community
- Come hang out with me on Instagram
- Download a free plan with 9 simple things to soothe yourself when you’re in pain
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com