When your neck feels right, stretching seems like the logical next step. But if you’re stretching all the time without relief, it’s probably because your neck doesn’t need more stretching. It needs a completely different approach.
If you believe that life without pain is possible, but you’re not quite sure how to get there – let’s talk. Book a free Movement Magic Call and get clarity on where to focus your self-care energy and figure out what small shifts will get you on the fast track to waking up without pain, every day. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/apply
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Why the unique shape of the bones in your neck matters.
- Why basic stretching doesn’t really fix neck stiffness
- The best position for your neck during the day and while you’re sleeping
- How your neck and jaw are related (and why you might want to stop chewing gum)
- How to strengthen your neck in better positions (even while you’re at work)
- Movement Mavens Membership
- Coregeous ball from Tune Up Fitness
- Join the Free Body Nerds FB community
- Come hang out with me on Instagram
- Download a free plan with 9 simple things to soothe yourself when you’re in pain
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com