Muscle confusion is a gimmick to get us to buy workout products that we’ll never use. But when you get down to the science of strength building, you learn it’s not really a thing.
On today’s episode, I’m talking why muscle confusion is a lie, why there’s no such thing as muscle memory and how you can build total body strength, even faster.
If you believe that life without pain is possible, but you’re not quite sure how to get there – let’s talk. Book a free Movement Magic Call and get clarity on where to focus your self-care energy and figure out what small shifts will get you on the fast track to waking up without pain, every day. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/apply
What you’ll learn from this episode:
– If muscle confusion is a real training technique that will build strength
– Why you won’t get bulky from doing all strength training
– Why muscle memory isn’t really a thing
– How programs that tout “muscle confusion” as their special sauce really work
– How to build total body strength (way faster)
- Join the Pain-Free. Every Day. FB community
- Come hang out with me on Instagram
- Download a free plan with 9 simple things to soothe yourself when you’re in pain
Subscribe: iTunes | Stitcher | RSS | Google Play | Spotify
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com