I’m not a very good runner, even though I have almost every distance but the marathon under my belt. I still believe that running is for everyone, but that it’s also a skill to be learned. So who better to talk to than the nerdiest of running nerds, Jason Fitzgerald of the Strength Running Podcast?
On today’s episode, our running expert Jason shares his best tips on how to get started with running, run faster, and his best tips for staying injury free.
If you believe that life without pain is possible, but you’re not quite sure how to get there – let’s talk. Book a free Movement Magic Call and get clarity on where to focus your energy and figure out what small shifts will get you on the fast track to feeling strong and amazing, every day. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/apply
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How to get started with running
- How to become a better runner and get faster
- The difference between exercise and training
- Why strength training is the key if you want to run faster or feel better, overall
- The easiest way to boost your recovery (that’s totally free)
- And how to stay running, injury free
- Jason’s IG
- The Strength Running Podcast
- Join the Free Body Nerds FB community
- Come hang out with me on Instagram
- Download a free plan with 9 simple things to soothe yourself when you’re in pain
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com