Welcome to the very first episode of the Body Nerd Show! My name is Alexandra Ellis and I am a coach, blogger, former yogi, kettlebell devotee and most importantly, 100% body nerd.
My goal with this show is to empower you with the super uncomplicated things you need to know about self-care and movement so that you can wake up every day, pain-free.
To inspire your own curiosity about the body, so that the next time you feel a sensation – instead of worrying if you’re falling apart, you can be in awe of the amazing human body and know exactly what to do next.
Whether you’re pain-free, dealing with an injury right now, have chronic pain, or are tired of the injury cycle and just want to feel amazing every single day, this show is 100% for you.
I can’t wait to share the nerdy things that get me excited, tips and tricks to make movement a part of your every day, bust some body and fitness myths, and have conversations with other Body Nerds.
If you believe that life without pain is possible, but you’re not quite sure how to get there – let’s talk. Book a free Movement Magic Call and get clarity on where to focus your self-care energy and figure out what small shifts will get you on the fast track to waking up without pain, every day. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/apply
What you’ll learn from this episode:
– Why nobody knows your body better than you
– Why putting yourself in the driver’s seat is the best way to help yourself get out of pain
– Why movement and self-care are a vital part of the journey
– Join the Pain-Free. Every Day. FB community
– Come hang out with me on Instagram
– Download a free plan with 9 simple things to soothe yourself when you’re in pain