When I stopped drinking coffee over two years ago, it was just for an experiment. But I ended up feeling so much better that I haven’t had another coffee since then. So why did I stop? Well, it has a lot to do with how my body metabolizes caffeine and the specific effect it has on the brain.
If you’re feeling exhausted in the morning and your regular cup of coffee (or two, or three) is no longer cutting it, you may be fighting an uphill battle with these important brain chemicals.
If you believe that life without pain is possible, but you’re not quite sure how to get there – let’s talk. Book a free Movement Magic Call and get clarity on where to focus your energy and figure out what small shifts will get you on the fast track to feeling strong and amazing, every day. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/apply
On today’s episode, I cover…
- Why I quit coffee and you should too
- What your delicious cup of joe might have to do with you feeling wired at night and exhausted in the morning
- How you can actually be more energized without coffee
- And what you can drink instead (so you don’t miss your morning cup as much)
- Movement Mavens Membership
- Coregeous ball from Tune Up Fitness
- Join the Free Body Nerds FB community
- Come hang out with me on Instagram
- Download a free plan with 9 simple things to soothe yourself when you’re in pain
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com