For the most part, we move our body in very repetitive motions throughout the day. The Follow the Leader exercise will help to stretch your hips, inner thighs and lower back while strengthening all the same areas.
Core strength is more than just sit-ups – this exercise will challenge your core stability and how your abdominals tie in with the rest of your body and joints in a very fun way. If you’re suffering from low back pain, knee issues or you simply want to improve your posture, mastering this will help!
Check out my video below for the how-to! Try to control the rotation back and forth at least 10 times.
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more videos!
- July 30: Posture Rehab (Brea, CA)
- September 8-10: YTU Hips Immersion (Playa Vista, CA)
- September 11: Structurally Sound 6-week Series (Glendale, CA)
- September 15: Roll + Relax (Glendale, CA)
- September 30: Posture Rehab (Glendale CA)