A decade in the wellness industry has shown me there’s no shortage of people telling you what to do for your body – but how many of us are doing more than basic stretching and foam rolling? Layer on top of that how incredibly busy you are, and it’s no wonder that you’re overwhelmed with all the ways to take care of yourself.
But what’s exactly right for you? And what will actually give you the best results AND is worth your time?
I have good news, when it comes to taking excellent care of yourself, it can be easy.
My goal has always been to help you get stronger, more flexible, and feel amazing, every single day…and I’ll be doing exactly that with my new program, Movement Mavens.
The idea behind this program is to give you the plan, tools, and help to simplify your self-care so you can get it done in less time. This is for busy women who have zero patience to waste on things that don’t work.
Feeling absolutely amazing in your body can be as simple as a few minutes a day. And when you are PROactive, you can finally stop playing catch up with your aches, pains and soreness.
I’ve been testing this new method and have been blown away to see how it’s changed the lives of my clients. My clients have gone from having to stop workouts because of daily neck and hip pain – to getting back to the gym and feeling stronger than ever. Another client stopped clenching up and having panic attacks before bed and now has a movement program that keeps her anxiety, depression, and stress levels more manageable. Another client is making massive progress in the gym and is finally on their way to nailing that elusive first pull-up.
Taking care of yourself can mean many things – and it definitely can be easy.
Inside Movement Mavens, I’ll be there for you every step of the way as we create your personalized plan so you know exactly WHAT to do, HOW to do it, and HOW MUCH you need to do for maximum effect. You’ll gain the confidence and knowledge to start taking excellent care of your body, every single day.
And both the Movement Mavens community and myself will be there to keep you motivated and inspired so you can handle whatever comes your way, whether it’s a stressful week or a sprained ankle.
You have dreams, goals, and way more interesting things to do – let me help you handle your self-care so you can get back to living your life.
Here are some of the details of what you get inside Movement Mavens:
- A personalized amplifyU plan – so you know exactly what to do. You’ll get your perfect balance of strength, flexibility, and self-care nailed down in our first month.
- I will ask you to show up for yourself in ways that you aren’t doing right now. If it were as simple as stretching your hamstrings, you’d probably be doing it already!
- Motivation and accountability from a community of badass Body Nerd women who are just as committed as you. We’ll support you and keep you accountable so you don’t give up and get stuck back at square one.
- Coaching to help you overcome the mental and physical blocks that are keeping you stuck, plus strategies and techniques to take excellent care of your body (while getting stronger and more flexible). HINT: you already are doing enough – let’s make it all feel easier!
- Learn cutting edge techniques and strategies to maintain your body on our monthly group coaching calls, plus get your specific questions answered. You’ll never have to “wait it out” – get help quickly through me and our community.
- Miss reading books? Me too – we’ll dive into my favorite life-changing reads monthly so you can get back to reading for fun!
- AND SO MUCH MORE
The program has already kicked off. What are you waiting for? You can find all the details right here.
Just imagine what you’ll feel like when you have the tools, resources, and support to make the daily shifts you’ve been craving. You’ll be the person who is more in control of your stress, body, strength and most importantly, feel AMAZING. Every. Single. Day.
If you have any questions – send me an email and I will make sure you have all the info you need to join Movement Mavens.
I’d love to have you as a part of this awesome new venture. I know it’s going to be a wild ride and 100% change the way you show up every single day!